24 N Section St, Fairhope, Alabama, 36532, United States

Located in Fairhope’s 1928, Spanish Mission style City Hall, the museum includes the original Jail, Mayors Office, Town Council Chamber, and Fire Station out fitted with an original 1935 firetruck. Fairhope’s colorful history is covered in many displays, featuring the 1894 Single Tax Colony and our Populist, Utopian founders. Hours, 9:00 – 5:00 Tue – Sat. 251-929-1471.