Nantiki Resort is located between Little Lagoon and The Gulf of Mexico. Little Lagoon is 10 miles long and 1/2 mile wide on the north side of the Gulf of Mexico on the Alabama coast. It is separated from the Gulf by a 1/2 mile wide stretch of beach known in Gulf Shores as West Beach. Its brackish water is a mixture of overflow from the fresh water of Lake Shelby and salt water from the Gulf of Mexico.
Lagoon – A shallow body of salt water separated from the sea by sand dunes or a coral reef.
- Professional style beach volleyball court…available for use both day and night…great for tournament play with larger parties.
- Private cabanas…each cabana is enclosed on three sides and open to the pool and includes rattan furniture with comfy cushions and flat-screen tv.
- Sturdy wooden loungers, chairs and tables.
- Shuffleboard, croquet, a dart board and other games.
- Outdoor gaming area with seating for multiple players with various games available to keep your children entertained.
- Restaurants and shopping are within walking distance of the resort.
- Hate leaving your four legged children at home? Why not let them come on vacation with you? Pets are allowed on a case by case basis with a $100 non-refundable deposit per pet. Please call or e-mail the owners with inquiry.
- Rental Damage Protection – This $70 non-refundable fee covers any damage that might occur while you are staying on our property. We don’t want you to worry about accidents while on vacation…this fee covers any damages up to $1200.00 as long as they are reported before you check out.
- Repair/replacement costs for damages not reported to owners will be billed to the credit card on file used at booking.
- Each bungalow sleeps up to 12 people.
Yearly Weather for Gulf Shores, AL
Over the course of a year, the temperature typically varies from 42°F to 91°F and is rarely below 32°F or above 96°F.
The warm season lasts from May 26 to September 23 with an average daily high temperature above 85°F. The hottest day of the year is June 23, with an average high of 91°F and low of 75°F.
The cold season lasts from November 25 to March 5 with an average daily high temperature below 67°F. The coldest day of the year is February 6, with an average low of 42°F and high of 61°F.
The length of the day varies significantly over the course of the year. The shortest day is December 21 with 10:11 hours of daylight; the longest day is June 20 with 14:07 hours of daylight.
If you want any more information regarding the weather here is the link we got the information from : https://weatherspark.com/averages/30643/Gulf-Shores-Alabama-United-States